Friday, April 9, 2010

MAC and Gaga

So, I ordered from MAC online 2 days ago.  FASTEST SHIPPING EVER. AND IT WAS FREE!

I am like... stoked.  My Viva Glam GaGa came along with the Prep + Prime Skin Refine.  I can't remember who's YT vid it was I watched (bc I watch them ALL!) but I am pretty sure Elle said she liked it if I remember correctly, I do remember the story of how she didn't wait to put on her foundation... so it might have been her vid, but I feel like it was someone else's. Anyway, I got those two and then there was a code for free shipping and a free trial size Zoom Lash.  

Let me tell you about this Zoom Lash.  Fab.  I know MsSmallTownBeauty on YT isn't fond of any MAC mascara so that's why I was hesitant to buy any - I haven't ever really heard much about MAC Mascaras other than that but I have to disagree.  I got the Zoom Lash and tried it out on one eye and not the other - with out curling either side.  UH-MAZING. It made the lashes I put it on pretty long.  It didn't do much for volume but I don't think it claims to.  But seriously.  Niiiiiice.  I will post comparison pix in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment