Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh shit, I totally forgot...

So, I had my lap band surgery.  Freaking fabulous!  I am super excited!  I got the surgery on May 12th.  The Wednesday before summer school started.  I was up and walking the next day - great recovery.  I haven't been tightened yet - so I've only lost the ten lbs. I gained to get the surgery really.  That's unfortunate but my real weight loss journey will begin July 7th - 3 days before we leave for our second vaca to the magical land of LA this year... I have to say, I love my boyfriend because LA is just amazing and he makes it all possible.  But back to the lap band, I will be tightened (have my band filled with saline but needle) on the 7th.  For the three days after that I will really only be able to ingest liquids which should make me drop like 5-7 more lbs instantly.  Anyway, I just wanted to mention that.

No comments:

Post a Comment