Sunday, July 25, 2010

HAIR UPDATE.

SO. I've been on the 10,000 heads plan.  I've started drinking atleast 80 oz of water a day.  Taking my Super B Complex vitamin, biotin and regular Multi V (Centrum chewables for now).  I've let go of my FIA (flat iron addiction) which I wasn't exactly ADDICTED to, but using it at all is damaging.  I've been slacking on my yoga but over the past month my hair has grown a little bit more than half an inch.  I am super impressed. Hair is "supposed" to grow at the rate of 1/3 - 1/2 an inch a month.  My hair has never grown this quick as far as I know - and I'm hair obsessed, I think I would remember.

These are some pictures from about a week ago to compare from the previous update.


I know, I look like an idiot but my first thought wasn't "I'm going to put these on the internet", it was more like "let me compare..."


So first off let me say, yes, I pee every ten minutes.  Yes, I eat a lot of protein - my meals are basically protein based and fiber supplemented.  

I plan to write more in depth on the subjects of silicones, the importance of protein, water and supplements.  I'll get around to it.  I'm obviously not being paid to blog LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment