Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have a Little Summer Fun

OMG guys! I just did my monthly hair picture - it's a couple of days late but that's ok.  My hair is growing like a weed.  Protective styling and extra virgin olive oil are good friends of mine.  I'm so impressed with this turn out.  I would say the back has grown about 2 inches in these 3 months and the front at least an inch and a half!

Anyway, I started making YouTube videos... I actually just uploaded some Lady Gaga concert footage... :)  If you wanna check it out ---> Click here :)

She is absolutely amazing in concert - I've seen her 3 times and have tickets to two more shows... I feel very fortunate that my boyfriend and family love me that much, because I myself would have no money for tickets like that!  Honestly, I have cried at the first three concerts I went to of hers.  She just speaks from the heart and has a great mission... If you make a donation to the charity she is affiliated with - for homeless LBGT teens - she will match it.  I just love her - she is all about the peace, love and harmony...

No comments:

Post a Comment