Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow, I'm a blogging slacker... but I have big news.

I gave myself bangs...  Oh, and my hair has grown like a weed... probably about 4 inches in 6 months... crazyyy.

Anyway, I do believe that those crazy phyto vitamins work... AS well as my new love, Sprayology.  I'll do a vlog on that.  Eventually. LOL.  Although, I have been making more YT vids lately.  I had a bunch of stuff going on that's why I haven't been around... But here are some pix of the bangs I cut...  I cut some then decided I wanted more cut off, but I neglected to take a picture of them the second time I did it.  But let me STFU... here.

October 7, just to show you how long it was.

First time I cut it - I cut more off, see next picture.

I love them, I think they are pretty fabulous.  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment